Rules of Entry
1. Entries are open to all hotels, restaurants, pubs & bars and food service providers of any size and from all regions of the UK. Entries are not open to recruitment consultancies, advertising agencies or suppliers.
2. Entry is free and you can enter as many categories as you like.
3. Entries are submitted online via the requested entry form only. Request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Entries must adhere to the word count specified in the entry form.
5. Supporting evidence can be added via email once your entry form has been submitted.
6. Entries are judged on the content of the initiative, and the results achieved, not on the writing style of the entry.
7. Judges will shortlist and judge each entry against the set criteria and scoring system.
8. The judges decision is final.
9. Caterer.com reserve the right to exclude any entry from judging that does not contain the required information as stipulated in the entry form.
Entries are now closed and judging has taken place for 2016